Console is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Console from your systemBozho & Kirill
. Take a look here
for more details on Bozho & Kirill. More details about the program Console can be seen at https://sourceforge.net/projects/console-devel/
. Console is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Console folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Console is C:\Program Files\Console\unins000.exe. Console.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 986.50 KB (1010176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Console. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2260169
bytes) on disk.
- Console.exe (986.50 KB)
- ConsoleWow.exe (41.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Console version 2.00148
Console is a program released by Bozho & Kirill. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Console or simply click the Search field and type in "Console". If it exists on your system the Console program will be found automatically. When you select Console in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Console:
- The publisher is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/console-devel/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Console\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Console.
8. After removing Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Console that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Console by Bozho & Kirill from your computer, we are not saying that Console by Bozho & Kirill is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Console supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-28 03:47:37.337