This info is about Conqueror`s Blade for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Conqueror`s Blade from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://games.mail.ru/support/cb?_1lp=1&_1ld=2657035_1#/
if you want to read more on Conqueror`s Blade on Mail.Ru's page. Conqueror`s Blade is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Conqueror`s Blade directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Conqueror`s Blade's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.30 MB (9753728 bytes) on disk.
Conqueror`s Blade installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.51 MB (13114752
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.40 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.30 MB)
- hg64.exe (826.13 KB)
This info is about Conqueror`s Blade version 1.23
only. Click on the links below for other Conqueror`s Blade versions:
...click to view all...
Conqueror`s Blade is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Conqueror`s Blade is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Conqueror`s Blade from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conqueror`s Blade or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conqueror`s Blade". The Conqueror`s Blade program will be found very quickly. After you click Conqueror`s Blade in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Conqueror`s Blade, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Conqueror`s Blade:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/cb?_1lp=1&_1ld=2657035_1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conqueror`s Blade.
8. After removing Conqueror`s Blade, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conqueror`s Blade that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conqueror`s Blade with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conqueror`s Blade by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Conqueror`s Blade by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conqueror`s Blade in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-02 21:45:34.213