Connectivity Stroke is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Connectivity Stroke from your PCConnectivity Stroke
. You can read more on Connectivity Stroke or check for application updates here
. Connectivity Stroke is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EC9B3928-1432469626-72BC-7887-88AE1D9C8E17 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Connectivity Stroke's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EC9B3928-1432469626-72BC-7887-88AE1D9C8E17\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 375.00 KB (384000 bytes) on disk and is labeled bnsw73D9.exe.
The executable files below are part of Connectivity Stroke. They occupy about 461.47 KB (472550
bytes) on disk.
- bnsw73D9.exe (375.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Connectivity Stroke.
Connectivity Stroke is an application marketed by Connectivity Stroke. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Connectivity Stroke is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Connectivity Stroke from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Connectivity Stroke or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connectivity Stroke". The Connectivity Stroke application will be found automatically. When you click Connectivity Stroke in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Connectivity Stroke, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Connectivity Stroke.
8. After uninstalling Connectivity Stroke, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Connectivity Stroke which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Connectivity Stroke using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connectivity Stroke by Connectivity Stroke from your PC, nor are we saying that Connectivity Stroke by Connectivity Stroke is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connectivity Stroke in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:13:01.687