Connection version 1.6.1
Connection version 1.6.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Connection version 1.6.1 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Check out here
for more information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connection directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Connection version 1.6.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Connection\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Connection.exe and occupies 1.83 MB (1921024 bytes).
Connection version 1.6.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.62 MB (19519699
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Connection.exe (1.83 MB)
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (863.22 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.57 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to Connection version 1.6.1 version 1.6.1
Connection version 1.6.1 is a program marketed by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Connection version 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Connection version 1.6.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Connection version 1.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Connection version 1.6.1". The Connection version 1.6.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Connection version 1.6.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Connection version 1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Connection version 1.6.1.
8. After removing Connection version 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Connection version 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Connection version 1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Connection version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Connection version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connection version 1.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-18 06:04:27.223