This web page contains complete information on how to remove Connection Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Connection Manager from your computerConnection Manager
. Additional info about Connection Manager can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\O2\Connection Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\O2\Connection Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Connection Manager. The program's main executable file is titled EMMSN.exe and occupies 4.03 MB (4220792 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Connection Manager. They occupy an average of 13.24 MB (13882373
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EMMSN.exe (4.03 MB)
- ImpWiFiSvc.exe (196.37 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (360.72 KB)
- donot.exe (55.00 KB)
- setup_driver.exe (255.92 KB)
- Setup.exe (5.09 MB)
- Setup.exe (3.04 MB)
- 2kinstall.exe (44.00 KB)
- 2kinstallPnP.exe (44.00 KB)
- cinstall.exe (93.82 KB)
- ntinstall.exe (30.50 KB)
- ntremove.exe (28.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of Connection Manager. For other Connection Manager versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Connection Manager.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\O2CM\O2 Connection Manager
Connection Manager is a program by Connection Manager. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Connection Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Connection Manager". The Connection Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Connection Manager in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Connection Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Connection Manager by Connection Manager from your computer, nor are we saying that Connection Manager by Connection Manager is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Connection Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:58:55.627