This page is about Connection Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Connection Manager from your systemBVRP Software
. Go over here
for more information on BVRP Software. More details about Connection Manager can be seen at http://www.avanquest.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Avanquest Connection Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called Nomad.exe and its approximative size is 96.50 KB (98816 bytes).
Connection Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 382.50 KB (391680
bytes) on disk.
- APMessage.exe (160.00 KB)
- Nomad.exe (96.50 KB)
- NomadSvr.exe (32.75 KB)
- SNUpdate.exe (93.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Connection Manager version 7.00
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Connection Manager:
Connection Manager is an application offered by the software company BVRP Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Connection Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Connection Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Connection Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Connection Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Connection Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Connection Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Connection Manager by BVRP Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Connection Manager by BVRP Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Connection Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-25 21:30:20.257