Connection Builder is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Connection Builder from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Connection Builder is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Connection Builder folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Connection Builder is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 874.80 KB (895800 bytes) on disk and is called conBuilder.exe.
The executable files below are part of Connection Builder. They occupy an average of 3.34 MB (3502704
bytes) on disk.
- conBuilder.exe (874.80 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (371.13 KB)
- SoftAP.exe (1.91 MB)
- wifiHelper.exe (216.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Connection Builder version 1.03.03
alone. You can find here a few links to other Connection Builder releases:
Connection Builder is a program marketed by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Connection Builder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Connection Builder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Connection Builder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Connection Builder". The Connection Builder application will be found automatically. After you select Connection Builder in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Connection Builder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Connection Builder.
8. After removing Connection Builder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Connection Builder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Connection Builder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connection Builder by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Connection Builder by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connection Builder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 03:48:48.790