This info is about Connectify Hotspot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Connectify Hotspot from your systemConnectify
. Go over here
for more information on Connectify. More details about the app Connectify Hotspot can be found at http://www.connectify.me/
. Connectify Hotspot is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Connectify directory, subject to the user's option. Connectify Hotspot's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Connectify\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.83 MB (4013928 bytes) on disk and is named Connectify.exe.
The executable files below are part of Connectify Hotspot. They occupy about 10.67 MB (11187437
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Analytics.exe (25.85 KB)
- Connectify.exe (3.83 MB)
- ConnectifyCLI.exe (188.85 KB)
- Connectifyd.exe (280.85 KB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (345.35 KB)
- ConnectifyService.exe (64.00 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (302.85 KB)
- ConnectifySupportCenter.exe (767.85 KB)
- DriverSwitcher.exe (372.35 KB)
- GlobalAtomTable.exe (58.85 KB)
- HardwareHelperLib.exe (23.35 KB)
- scan.exe (16.35 KB)
- ServiceProperties.exe (10.85 KB)
- start_service.exe (224.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (292.71 KB)
- ConnectifyHotspotInstaller.exe (3.91 MB)
- setupSNK.exe (23.35 KB)
This data is about Connectify Hotspot version 184.108.40.20686
only. You can find below info on other versions of Connectify Hotspot:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Connectify Hotspot.Folders left behind when you uninstall Connectify Hotspot:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Clear Settings - Clears all settings and temporary data and restarts Connectify Hotspot, Clear Settings.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Connectify Hotspot.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Generate Log File - Zip your logs.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Support Center - Get Help, Solve Problems.lnk
Connectify Hotspot is an application marketed by the software company Connectify. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Connectify Hotspot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Connectify Hotspot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Connectify Hotspot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Connectify Hotspot". The Connectify Hotspot app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Connectify Hotspot in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Connectify Hotspot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connectify Hotspot:
- The publisher is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Connectify Hotspot.
8. After uninstalling Connectify Hotspot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Connectify Hotspot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Connectify Hotspot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Connectify Hotspot by Connectify from your PC, nor are we saying that Connectify Hotspot by Connectify is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Connectify Hotspot supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:40:00.293