This info is about Connectify Hotspot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Connectify Hotspot from your PCConnectify
. Go over here
for more information on Connectify. More details about the app Connectify Hotspot can be found at http://www.connectify.me/
. Connectify Hotspot is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Connectify directory, subject to the user's option. Connectify Hotspot's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Connectify\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.83 MB (4013928 bytes) on disk and is named Connectify.exe.
The executable files below are part of Connectify Hotspot. They occupy about 10.67 MB (11187437
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Analytics.exe (25.85 KB)
- Connectify.exe (3.83 MB)
- ConnectifyCLI.exe (188.85 KB)
- Connectifyd.exe (280.85 KB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (345.35 KB)
- ConnectifyService.exe (64.00 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (302.85 KB)
- ConnectifySupportCenter.exe (767.85 KB)
- DriverSwitcher.exe (372.35 KB)
- GlobalAtomTable.exe (58.85 KB)
- HardwareHelperLib.exe (23.35 KB)
- scan.exe (16.35 KB)
- ServiceProperties.exe (10.85 KB)
- start_service.exe (224.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (292.71 KB)
- ConnectifyHotspotInstaller.exe (3.91 MB)
- setupSNK.exe (23.35 KB)
This data is about Connectify Hotspot version 188.8.131.5286
only. You can find below info on other versions of Connectify Hotspot:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Connectify Hotspot.Folders left behind when you uninstall Connectify Hotspot:
- C:\Users\ahmed sultan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\ahmed sultan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Clear Settings - Clears all settings and temporary data and restarts Connectify Hotspot, Clear Settings.lnk
- C:\Users\ahmed sultan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Connectify Hotspot.lnk
- C:\Users\ahmed sultan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Generate Log File - Zip your logs.lnk
- C:\Users\ahmed sultan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify Hotspot\Support Center - Get Help, Solve Problems.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Connectify.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Connectify.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\DispatchUI.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\DispatchUI.exe.FriendlyAppName
Connectify Hotspot is an application released by Connectify. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Connectify Hotspot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Connectify Hotspot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Connectify Hotspot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connectify Hotspot". If it exists on your system the Connectify Hotspot application will be found automatically. After you select Connectify Hotspot in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Connectify Hotspot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Connectify Hotspot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Connectify Hotspot.
8. After removing Connectify Hotspot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Connectify Hotspot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Connectify Hotspot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connectify Hotspot by Connectify from your PC, nor are we saying that Connectify Hotspot by Connectify is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connectify Hotspot supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:40:00.293