This info is about Connectify 2018 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Connectify 2018 from your systemConnectify
. More info about Connectify can be found here
. More info about the application Connectify 2018 can be seen at http://www.connectify.me/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Connectify 2018 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Connectify.exe is the Connectify 2018's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.22 MB (3372600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Connectify 2018. They take about 23.37 MB (24504746
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Analytics.exe (767.05 KB)
- Connectify.exe (3.22 MB)
- Connectifyd.exe (4.48 MB)
- ConnectifyGopher.exe (1.85 MB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (382.55 KB)
- ConnectifyService.exe (457.05 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (1.63 MB)
- ConnectifyStartup.exe (1.87 MB)
- ConnectifySupportCenter.exe (1.93 MB)
- connectify_cli.exe (1.29 MB)
- DispatchUI.exe (2.65 MB)
- DriverSwitcher.exe (2.15 MB)
- GetFileVersion.exe (105.05 KB)
- GlobalAtomTable.exe (106.05 KB)
- HardwareHelperLib.exe (29.55 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (490.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.2.1.38980
of Connectify 2018. For other Connectify 2018 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Connectify 2018 is a program offered by Connectify. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Connectify 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Connectify 2018 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Connectify 2018 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Connectify 2018". If it exists on your system the Connectify 2018 app will be found automatically. When you select Connectify 2018 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Connectify 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Connectify 2018:
- The software company is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Connectify 2018.
8. After uninstalling Connectify 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Connectify 2018 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Connectify 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Connectify 2018 by Connectify from your computer, nor are we saying that Connectify 2018 by Connectify is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Connectify 2018 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 10:49:30.613