You can find below detailed information on how to remove ConnectedText 6 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ConnectedText 6 from your systemConnectedText
. Further information on ConnectedText can be seen here
. More details about the program ConnectedText 6 can be seen at http://www.connectedtext.com
. Usually the ConnectedText 6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConnectedText directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ConnectedText 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ConnectedText\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ConnText.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.17 MB (7519744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ConnectedText 6. They occupy about 9.69 MB (10159552
bytes) on disk.
- ConnText.exe (7.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (758.78 KB)
- Highlight.exe (245.00 KB)
- pl.exe (659.93 KB)
- mimetex.exe (914.23 KB)
This info is about ConnectedText 6 version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other ConnectedText 6 versions:
...click to view all...
ConnectedText 6 is a program released by the software company ConnectedText. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ConnectedText 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ConnectedText 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ConnectedText 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "ConnectedText 6". If it is installed on your PC the ConnectedText 6 application will be found automatically. When you click ConnectedText 6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ConnectedText 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ConnectedText 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.connectedtext.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ConnectedText\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ConnectedText 6.
8. After removing ConnectedText 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ConnectedText 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ConnectedText 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ConnectedText 6 by ConnectedText from your computer, nor are we saying that ConnectedText 6 by ConnectedText is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ConnectedText 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:36:40.010