Connect DLC Toolbar
Connect DLC Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Connect DLC Toolbar from your systemConnect DLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Connect DLC. You can get more details related to Connect DLC Toolbar at http://ConnectDLC.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Connect DLC Toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect_DLC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Connect DLC Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect_DLC\uninstall.exe. Connect DLC Toolbar's primary file takes around 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) and its name is Connect_DLCToolbarHelper1.exe.
Connect DLC Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk:
- Connect_DLCToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Connect DLC Toolbar.
Connect DLC Toolbar is a program by Connect DLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Connect DLC Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Connect DLC Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Connect DLC Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Connect DLC Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Connect DLC Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you select Connect DLC Toolbar in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Connect DLC Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Connect DLC Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://ConnectDLC.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect_DLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Connect DLC Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Connect DLC Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Connect DLC Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Connect DLC Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Connect DLC Toolbar by Connect DLC from your computer, we are not saying that Connect DLC Toolbar by Connect DLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Connect DLC Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:53:48.187