Connect DLC 2 Toolbar
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Connect DLC 2 Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Connect DLC 2 Toolbar from your systemConnect DLC 2
. You can read more on Connect DLC 2 or check for application updates here
. More details about Connect DLC 2 Toolbar can be seen at http://ConnectDLC2.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect_DLC_2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Connect DLC 2 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect_DLC_2\uninstall.exe toolbar. Connect_DLC_2ToolbarHelper1.exe is the Connect DLC 2 Toolbar's main executable file and it takes circa 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Connect DLC 2 Toolbar. They take an average of 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Connect_DLC_2ToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This page is about Connect DLC 2 Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
Connect DLC 2 Toolbar is an application released by Connect DLC 2. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Connect DLC 2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Connect DLC 2 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Connect DLC 2 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connect DLC 2 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Connect DLC 2 Toolbar program will be found automatically. When you select Connect DLC 2 Toolbar in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Connect DLC 2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connect DLC 2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://ConnectDLC2.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect_DLC_2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Connect DLC 2 Toolbar.
8. After removing Connect DLC 2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Connect DLC 2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Connect DLC 2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Connect DLC 2 Toolbar by Connect DLC 2 from your PC, we are not saying that Connect DLC 2 Toolbar by Connect DLC 2 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Connect DLC 2 Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 20:03:06.597