You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Connect 4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Connect 4 from your PCHolger Will
. More data about Holger Will can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Connect 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Connect 4 is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Connect 4\uninstall.vbs". Connect 4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
Connect 4 contains of the executables below. They take 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Connect 4.exe (919.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Connect 4.
Connect 4 is an application marketed by the software company Holger Will. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Connect 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Connect 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Connect 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Connect 4". If it is installed on your PC the Connect 4 program will be found automatically. After you select Connect 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Connect 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Connect 4.
8. After removing Connect 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Connect 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Connect 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Connect 4 by Holger Will from your PC, nor are we saying that Connect 4 by Holger Will is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Connect 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:16:21.053