Connect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Connect from your PCCisco Consumer Products LLC
. More information on Cisco Consumer Products LLC can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Connect directory (same installation drive as Windows). Connect's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Connect\Connect.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.92 MB (8307832 bytes) on disk and is named Connect.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Connect. They take 7.93 MB (8316024
bytes) on disk.
- Connect.exe (7.92 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
This data is about Connect version 1.3.11165.10
only. You can find below info on other releases of Connect:
...click to view all...
Connect is a program offered by Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Connect application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Connect in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Connect.
8. After uninstalling Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 19:08:32.077