You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Confrontation for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Confrontation from your computerCyanide
. More information on Cyanide can be seen here
. More data about the software Confrontation can be found at http://www.confrontation-thegame.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Pc\Steam\steamapps\common\Confrontation directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Confrontation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes).
Confrontation contains of the executables below. They take 48.08 MB (50413232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- knightspp.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Confrontation is an application offered by Cyanide. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Confrontation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Confrontation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Confrontation or simply click the Search field and type in "Confrontation". If it is installed on your PC the Confrontation app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Confrontation in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Confrontation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Confrontation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.confrontation-thegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Confrontation.
8. After removing Confrontation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Confrontation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Confrontation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Confrontation by Cyanide from your computer, nor are we saying that Confrontation by Cyanide is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Confrontation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 17:16:56.843