Confluence 7.1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Confluence 7.1.1 from your PCAtlassian
. You can read more on Atlassian or check for application updates here
. More information about Confluence 7.1.1 can be seen at http://www.atlassian.com/
. Confluence 7.1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Confluence directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Confluence\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Confluence 7.1.1. Confluence 7.1.1's main file takes around 89.03 KB (91168 bytes) and is named i4jdel.exe.
Confluence 7.1.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.51 MB (1579656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (383.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (89.03 KB)
- tomcat9.exe (121.12 KB)
- tomcat9w.exe (118.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.49 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.49 KB)
- java.exe (197.49 KB)
- javaw.exe (197.99 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.99 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.99 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.99 KB)
- klist.exe (15.99 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.99 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.99 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.99 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.99 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.99 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.99 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.99 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.99 KB)
- unpack200.exe (194.49 KB)
This data is about Confluence 7.1.1 version 7.1.1
Confluence 7.1.1 is an application by Atlassian. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Confluence 7.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Confluence 7.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Confluence 7.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Confluence 7.1.1". The Confluence 7.1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Confluence 7.1.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Confluence 7.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Confluence 7.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.atlassian.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Confluence\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Confluence 7.1.1.
8. After removing Confluence 7.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Confluence 7.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Confluence 7.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Confluence 7.1.1 by Atlassian from your PC, we are not saying that Confluence 7.1.1 by Atlassian is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Confluence 7.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 10:58:35.793