Configurador CEA31 6.3.2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 from your computerCONTROLES S.A.
. Take a look here
for more details on CONTROLES S.A.. More details about the application Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 can be seen at http://www.controles.com
. Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador CEA31 folder, depending on the user's decision. Configurador CEA31 6.3.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador CEA31\unins000.exe. Configurador CEA31.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 211.50 KB (216576 bytes) on disk.
Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 393.21 KB (402651
bytes) on disk:
- Configurador CEA31.exe (211.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.21 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (105.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 version 316.3.2
Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 is a program by the software company CONTROLES S.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Configurador CEA31 6.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 program will be found automatically. After you click Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Configurador CEA31 6.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Configurador CEA31 6.3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.controles.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador CEA31\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Configurador CEA31 6.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Configurador CEA31 6.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 by CONTROLES S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 by CONTROLES S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Configurador CEA31 6.3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:26:53.963