Configurador C51FA 1.22.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 from your PCCONTROLES S.A.
. Open here
for more info on CONTROLES S.A.. More details about Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 can be seen at http://www.controles.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador C51FA folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Configurador C51FA 1.22.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador C51FA\unins000.exe. Configurador C51FA.exe is the Configurador C51FA 1.22.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Configurador C51FA 1.22.0. They take 828.21 KB (848091
bytes) on disk.
- Configurador C51FA.exe (752.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.21 KB)
The current page applies to Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 version 511.22.0
Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 is an application marketed by the software company CONTROLES S.A.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Configurador C51FA 1.22.0". The Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Configurador C51FA 1.22.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Configurador C51FA 1.22.0:
- The software company is: http://www.controles.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador C51FA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Configurador C51FA 1.22.0.
8. After uninstalling Configurador C51FA 1.22.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 by CONTROLES S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 by CONTROLES S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:26:13.810