Configurador C51FA 1.22.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 from your PCCONTROLES S.A.
. Open here
for more info on CONTROLES S.A.. More details about Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 can be seen at http://www.controles.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador C51FA folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Configurador C51FA 1.22.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador C51FA\unins000.exe. Configurador C51FA.exe is the Configurador C51FA 1.22.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Configurador C51FA 1.22.0. They take 828.21 KB (848091
bytes) on disk.
- Configurador C51FA.exe (752.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.21 KB)
The current page applies to Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 version 511.22.0
Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 is an application marketed by the software company CONTROLES S.A.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Configurador C51FA 1.22.0". The Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Configurador C51FA 1.22.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Configurador C51FA 1.22.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.controles.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Configurador C51FA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Configurador C51FA 1.22.0.
8. After uninstalling Configurador C51FA 1.22.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 by CONTROLES S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 by CONTROLES S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Configurador C51FA 1.22.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:26:13.810