Conexant I2S Audio Codec
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Conexant I2S Audio Codec for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Conexant I2S Audio Codec from your PCConexant
. Go over here
for more information on Conexant. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_I2S directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_I2S\UIUs.exe -U -G -Icx2072x.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec. UIUs.exe is the Conexant I2S Audio Codec's main executable file and it takes circa 4.35 MB (4562776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Conexant I2S Audio Codec. They occupy about 4.35 MB (4562776
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant I2S Audio Codec. For other Conexant I2S Audio Codec versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant I2S Audio Codec has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Conexant\Conexant I2S Audio Codec
Conexant I2S Audio Codec is a program by Conexant. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Conexant I2S Audio Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Conexant I2S Audio Codec from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant I2S Audio Codec or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant I2S Audio Codec". The Conexant I2S Audio Codec program will be found automatically. When you select Conexant I2S Audio Codec in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant I2S Audio Codec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec.
8. After removing Conexant I2S Audio Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant I2S Audio Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant I2S Audio Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant I2S Audio Codec by Conexant is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 07:33:57.067