Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Conexant HD Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG15Plmwa.inf. The program's main executable file occupies 4.32 MB (4532992 bytes) on disk and is named UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.32 MB (4532992
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:53:52.480