Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently set up in the C:\drivers\Audio\W7-32 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -ILL1Pebxa.INF. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes around 1.08 MB (1129016 bytes) and is named UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1129016
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 19:13:01.377