Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU64a.exe -U -IQv30CFya.inf. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 983.50 KB (1007104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They take about 983.50 KB (1007104
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 14:53:15.620