Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. Conexant HD Audio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's decision. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IKIWHer5a.INF. UIU32a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.08 MB (1137208 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.08 MB (1137208
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by Conexant. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 10:42:03.090