Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG14Plmwa.inf. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes about 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes) and its name is UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by Conexant. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:22:06.490