Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Take a look here
for more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IT15Plmwa.inf. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes about 4.34 MB (4550488 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 4.34 MB (4550488
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 06:48:15.903