Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -ITE7Pebwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.34 MB (4550488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.34 MB (4550488
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:33:29.740