Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Conexant. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Conexant HD Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Conexant HD Audio. They take about 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Conexant HD Audio. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:01:56.643