Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information about Conexant can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IBL6Peb5a.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes about 1.09 MB (1141304 bytes) and is called UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.09 MB (1141304
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:19:45.153