Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -ITPCMLWK5.INF is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. The application's main executable file occupies 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) on disk and is labeled UIU32a.exe.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take an average of 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by Conexant. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-18 21:35:35.427