Conexant HD Audio
You can find below details on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called UIU64a.exe and it has a size of 8.07 MB (8458072 bytes).
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take about 8.07 MB (8458072
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 22:41:09.570