Conexant HD Audio
You can find below details on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. The program's main executable file is named UIU64a.exe and it has a size of 4.34 MB (4550488 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Conexant HD Audio. They occupy 4.34 MB (4550488
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:10:44.870