Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD from your PCConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD. The program's main executable file occupies 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes) on disk and is named UIU64a.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD. They take 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD is an application released by Conexant. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD". If it exists on your system the Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD.
8. After removing Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:41:42.060