Condition Zero is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Condition Zero from your computerValve
. More information on Valve can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Condition Zero folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Condition Zero is C:\Program Files\Condition Zero\Uninstal.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. hl.exe is the Condition Zero's main executable file and it takes close to 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Condition Zero is comprised of the following executables which take 3.17 MB (3323951
bytes) on disk:
- hl.exe (80.00 KB)
- hlds.exe (388.00 KB)
- hltv.exe (216.00 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (353.92 KB)
- steambackup.exe (2.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Condition Zero version 1.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Condition Zero:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Condition Zero from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Condition Zero
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\[Download.Ipeenk.com] Counter Strike Condition Zero.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Condition Zero\Ð¶ÔØ Condition Zero.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Condition Zero
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Valve\Condition Zero
Condition Zero is a program released by the software company Valve. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Condition Zero is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Condition Zero from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Condition Zero or simply activate the Search field and type in "Condition Zero". If it exists on your system the Condition Zero application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Condition Zero in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Condition Zero, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Condition Zero.
8. After uninstalling Condition Zero, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Condition Zero which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Condition Zero using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Condition Zero by Valve from your computer, we are not saying that Condition Zero by Valve is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Condition Zero supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-03 17:40:03.727