CondUnit 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CondUnit 18.104.22.168 from your systemTechniSolve Software cc
. More information about TechniSolve Software cc can be seen here
. More details about the application CondUnit 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.coolit.co.za
. Usually the CondUnit 126.96.36.199 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\CondUnit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for CondUnit 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\CondUnit\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CondUnit.exe and it has a size of 2.16 MB (2260992 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CondUnit 184.108.40.206. They occupy 2.80 MB (2934631
bytes) on disk.
- CondUnit.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of CondUnit 18.104.22.168.
CondUnit 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company TechniSolve Software cc. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CondUnit 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CondUnit 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CondUnit 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CondUnit 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the CondUnit 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. After you click CondUnit 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CondUnit 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CondUnit 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.coolit.co.za
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\CondUnit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CondUnit 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing CondUnit 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CondUnit 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CondUnit 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CondUnit 126.96.36.199 by TechniSolve Software cc from your PC, nor are we saying that CondUnit 188.8.131.52 by TechniSolve Software cc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CondUnit 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 11:09:38.710