ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D from your systemFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. More information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.flightsimlabs.com
if you want to read more on ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.'s web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\ConcordeX\P3D directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\ConcordeX\P3D\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled PerformanceCalculator.exe and occupies 435.14 KB (445584 bytes).
ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.83 MB (5061031
bytes) on disk.
- PerformanceCalculator.exe (435.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- civa151.exe (3.25 MB)
This web page is about ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D version 126.96.36.199
ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D is a program marketed by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D or simply click the Search feature and type in "ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D". If it exists on your system the ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\ConcordeX\P3D\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D.
8. After uninstalling ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ConcordeX v1.32 for P3D supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 19:25:48.807