ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D
ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D from your systemFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. More information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be found here
. More information about the program ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D can be seen at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\ConcordeX\P3D directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\ConcordeX\P3D\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D. The application's main executable file is labeled PerformanceCalculator.exe and it has a size of 435.14 KB (445584 bytes).
ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D is comprised of the following executables which take 49.41 MB (51808843
bytes) on disk:
- directx_Jun2010_x86_redist_proper.exe (42.85 MB)
- PerformanceCalculator.exe (435.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- vcredist90_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- civa151.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D version 220.127.116.11
ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D is an application released by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D or simply click the Search field and type in "ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D". The ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D program will be found very quickly. After you select ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D:
- The software company is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\ConcordeX\P3D\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D.
8. After uninstalling ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ConcordeX v1.3 for P3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 13:49:13.783