This page contains complete information on how to remove Concerto for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Concerto from your computerRoland Virtual Sonics
. Further information on Roland Virtual Sonics can be seen here
. Concerto is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Roland Cloud\Concerto directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Concerto by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Roland Cloud\Concerto\ConcertoUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ConcertoUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 283.65 KB (290453 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Concerto. They occupy about 283.65 KB (290453
bytes) on disk.
- ConcertoUninstall.exe (283.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199.0
of Concerto. You can find here a few links to other Concerto releases:
...click to view all...
Concerto is a program marketed by the software company Roland Virtual Sonics. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Concerto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Concerto from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Concerto or simply activate the Search field and type in "Concerto". The Concerto app will be found automatically. After you select Concerto in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Concerto, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Concerto.
8. After removing Concerto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Concerto that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Concerto with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Concerto by Roland Virtual Sonics from your PC, we are not saying that Concerto by Roland Virtual Sonics is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Concerto supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:02:14.233