Concept Installer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Concept Installer from your PCSony Mobile
. You can read more on Sony Mobile or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Concept Installer at www.sonymobile.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Concept Installer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Concept Installer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Concept Installer. Concept Installer.exe is the Concept Installer's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.33 MB (5592864 bytes) on disk.
Concept Installer is comprised of the following executables which take 11.55 MB (12109816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Concept Installer.exe (5.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.00 MB)
- Updater.exe (134.88 KB)
- XCIUsbMonitorSvc.exe (392.38 KB)
- XCIUsbMonitorSvc_x64.exe (520.38 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (187.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (267.59 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.5
of Concept Installer. You can find below a few links to other Concept Installer releases:
Concept Installer is an application marketed by Sony Mobile. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Concept Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Concept Installer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Concept Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Concept Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Concept Installer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Concept Installer in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Concept Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Concept Installer:
- The software company is: www.sonymobile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Concept Installer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Concept Installer.
8. After removing Concept Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Concept Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Concept Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Concept Installer by Sony Mobile from your computer, nor are we saying that Concept Installer by Sony Mobile is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Concept Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 17:45:12.253