This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Concentration for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Concentration from your systemGameFools
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GameFools. Detailed information about Concentration can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. Usually the Concentration program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Concentration folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Concentration is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Concentration\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GAMEFOOLS-Concentration.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Concentration. They occupy about 8.18 MB (8578761
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-Concentration.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Concentration.exe (1,004.00 KB)
Concentration is a program marketed by GameFools. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Concentration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Concentration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Concentration or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Concentration". If it is installed on your PC the Concentration program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Concentration in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Concentration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Concentration:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Concentration\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Concentration.
8. After removing Concentration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Concentration which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Concentration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Concentration by GameFools from your PC, nor are we saying that Concentration by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Concentration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 01:50:33.690