You can find below details on how to remove Conceal for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Conceal from your systemAnkit Malhotra
. More info about Ankit Malhotra can be read here
. More information about the software Conceal can be seen at http://www.dataconceal.com/
. Usually the Conceal application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceal\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Conceal. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1622528 bytes) on disk and is labeled Conceal.exe.
The executable files below are part of Conceal. They take an average of 2.36 MB (2474778
bytes) on disk.
- Conceal.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
Conceal is an application by the software company Ankit Malhotra. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Conceal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Conceal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conceal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conceal". If it is installed on your PC the Conceal app will be found very quickly. After you click Conceal in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conceal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Conceal:
- The publisher is: http://www.dataconceal.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceal\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conceal.
8. After uninstalling Conceal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conceal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conceal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conceal by Ankit Malhotra from your computer, we are not saying that Conceal by Ankit Malhotra is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conceal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:17:45.963