You can find below detailed information on how to remove ConTEXT v0.98.6 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ConTEXT v0.98.6 from your PCConTEXT Project Ltd
. More data about ConTEXT Project Ltd can be read here
. You can read more about related to ConTEXT v0.98.6 at http://www.contexteditor.org
. ConTEXT v0.98.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConTEXT folder, regulated by the user's option. ConTEXT v0.98.6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ConTEXT\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ConTEXT.exe and it has a size of 3.22 MB (3371872 bytes).
ConTEXT v0.98.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4307427
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConExec.exe (22.63 KB)
- ConTEXT.exe (3.22 MB)
- Notepad.exe (22.34 KB)
- ReplaceNotepad.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.88 KB)
- unins001.exe (776.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.98.6
of ConTEXT v0.98.6.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ConTEXT v0.98.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ConTEXT
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy\Help\RU\context_menu.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy\Help\RU\Images\context_menu.allow_playlist.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy\Help\RU\Images\context_menu.buttons.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy\Help\RU\Images\context_menu.common.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\XXX Groove GFS Context Menu Handler XXX
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\XXX Groove GFS Context Menu Handler XXX
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ConTEXT\ConTEXT.exe
ConTEXT v0.98.6 is an application released by the software company ConTEXT Project Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ConTEXT v0.98.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ConTEXT v0.98.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ConTEXT v0.98.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "ConTEXT v0.98.6". If it exists on your system the ConTEXT v0.98.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click ConTEXT v0.98.6 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ConTEXT v0.98.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ConTEXT v0.98.6:
- The software company is: http://www.contexteditor.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ConTEXT\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ConTEXT v0.98.6.
8. After removing ConTEXT v0.98.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ConTEXT v0.98.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ConTEXT v0.98.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConTEXT v0.98.6 by ConTEXT Project Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that ConTEXT v0.98.6 by ConTEXT Project Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ConTEXT v0.98.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:29:12.900