ConTEXT is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ConTEXT from your PCEden Kirin
. Go over here
for more details on Eden Kirin. Click on http://www.fixedsys.com/context
to get more info about ConTEXT on Eden Kirin's website. ConTEXT is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ConTEXT directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ConTEXT is C:\Program Files\ConTEXT\unins000.exe. ConTEXT's primary file takes about 606.50 KB (621056 bytes) and is named ConTEXT.exe.
ConTEXT is composed of the following executables which take 733.66 KB (751270
bytes) on disk:
- ConExec.exe (17.78 KB)
- ConTEXT.exe (606.50 KB)
- Notepad.exe (17.50 KB)
- ReplaceNotepad.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.88 KB)
The current page applies to ConTEXT version 0.97.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other ConTEXT versions:
...click to view all...
ConTEXT is an application by Eden Kirin. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ConTEXT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ConTEXT from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ConTEXT or simply activate the Search field and type in "ConTEXT". The ConTEXT program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ConTEXT in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ConTEXT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConTEXT:
- The publisher is: http://www.fixedsys.com/context
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ConTEXT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ConTEXT.
8. After removing ConTEXT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ConTEXT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ConTEXT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ConTEXT by Eden Kirin from your PC, we are not saying that ConTEXT by Eden Kirin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConTEXT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:42:37.023