ConTEXT is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ConTEXT from your PCEden Kirin
. Go over here
for more details on Eden Kirin. Click on http://www.fixedsys.com/context
to get more info about ConTEXT on Eden Kirin's website. ConTEXT is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ConTEXT directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ConTEXT is C:\Program Files\ConTEXT\unins000.exe. ConTEXT's primary file takes about 606.50 KB (621056 bytes) and is named ConTEXT.exe.
ConTEXT is composed of the following executables which take 733.66 KB (751270
bytes) on disk:
- ConExec.exe (17.78 KB)
- ConTEXT.exe (606.50 KB)
- Notepad.exe (17.50 KB)
- ReplaceNotepad.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.88 KB)
The current page applies to ConTEXT version 0.97.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other ConTEXT versions:
...click to view all...
ConTEXT is an application by Eden Kirin. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ConTEXT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ConTEXT from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ConTEXT or simply click the Search feature and type in "ConTEXT". The ConTEXT application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ConTEXT in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ConTEXT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConTEXT:
- The software company is: http://www.fixedsys.com/context
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ConTEXT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ConTEXT.
8. After removing ConTEXT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ConTEXT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ConTEXT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ConTEXT by Eden Kirin from your PC, we are not saying that ConTEXT by Eden Kirin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConTEXT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:42:37.023