You can find below details on how to uninstall Computer Protection for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Computer Protection from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Open here
for more information on F-Secure Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arvutikaitse folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Computer Protection is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arvutikaitse\\fsuninstall.exe" --operatorID 36506. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. trigger.exe is the Computer Protection's primary executable file and it occupies circa 170.94 KB (175040 bytes) on disk.
Computer Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.88 MB (17699064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (42.94 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (186.94 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (770.94 KB)
- fslauncher.exe (134.94 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (426.94 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (62.94 KB)
- fs_ccf_customization_handler.exe (35.94 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (130.94 KB)
- fs_hotfix_handler.exe (138.94 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (182.94 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (118.94 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (22.44 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (190.94 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (382.94 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (470.94 KB)
- fs_upgrade_notifier.exe (378.94 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (126.94 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (32.44 KB)
- trigger.exe (170.94 KB)
- fsorsp.exe (59.04 KB)
- orspdiag.exe (79.04 KB)
- orspupd.exe (195.04 KB)
- nifbin-handler.exe (331.04 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.10 MB)
- fsample.exe (210.94 KB)
- fsav.exe (190.94 KB)
- fsavstrt.exe (50.94 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (70.64 KB)
- fsavwscr.exe (39.94 KB)
- fscataloginfo.exe (115.05 KB)
- fsgk32.exe (674.04 KB)
- fssm32.exe (1.21 MB)
- qrtfix.exe (183.05 KB)
- upd_fsav32.exe (561.04 KB)
- tracelog.exe (40.44 KB)
- FSHDLL64.EXE (102.44 KB)
- FSHOTFIX.EXE (134.94 KB)
- FSLAUNCH.EXE (74.94 KB)
- FSM32.EXE (302.94 KB)
- FSMA32.EXE (210.94 KB)
- fstsutil32.exe (38.94 KB)
- fstsutil64.exe (213.44 KB)
- fswscs.exe (71.05 KB)
- ILAUNCHR.EXE (502.94 KB)
- POLUTIL.EXE (94.94 KB)
- fsavaui.exe (1.94 MB)
- fsgetwab.exe (558.94 KB)
- fshelp.exe (110.94 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (45.44 KB)
- quaranti.exe (1.50 MB)
- register.exe (210.94 KB)
- trtddptr.exe (198.94 KB)
- hipsdiag.exe (74.94 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (474.94 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (146.94 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (542.94 KB)
- fscuif.exe (82.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Computer Protection version 1.83.311.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Computer Protection:
...click to view all...
Computer Protection is a program by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Computer Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Computer Protection with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Computer Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Computer Protection". If it exists on your system the Computer Protection app will be found very quickly. When you select Computer Protection in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Computer Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Computer Protection.
8. After uninstalling Computer Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Computer Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Computer Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Computer Protection by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Computer Protection by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Computer Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:44:30.233