This info is about Compute Sanitizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Compute Sanitizer from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. compute-sanitizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.79 MB (3977728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Compute Sanitizer. They occupy about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of Compute Sanitizer. You can find below info on other versions of Compute Sanitizer:
Compute Sanitizer is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Compute Sanitizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Compute Sanitizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Compute Sanitizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Compute Sanitizer". If it exists on your system the Compute Sanitizer app will be found automatically. When you click Compute Sanitizer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Compute Sanitizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Compute Sanitizer.
8. After removing Compute Sanitizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Compute Sanitizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Compute Sanitizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Compute Sanitizer by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Compute Sanitizer by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Compute Sanitizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.317