Compufix 8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Compufix 8 from your systemfischerwerke
. More data about fischerwerke can be read here
. You can read more about on Compufix 8 at http://www.fischer.de
. Compufix 8 is commonly set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\fischer\Compufix8 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Compufix 8 is "C:\Archivos de programa\fischer\Compufix8\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Compufix 8's main file takes about 2.28 MB (2395600 bytes) and is called COMPUFIX.exe.
The following executables are contained in Compufix 8. They occupy 4.13 MB (4333792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- COMPUFIX.exe (2.28 MB)
- StringHelper.exe (279.45 KB)
- Test3D.exe (12.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- ZiWuSoft.RemoteFix.exe (311.95 KB)
- ZiWuSoft.SendMail.exe (150.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.3.3609.16102
of Compufix 8. For other Compufix 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Compufix 8 is a program by fischerwerke. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Compufix 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Compufix 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Compufix 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Compufix 8". If it is installed on your PC the Compufix 8 program will be found very quickly. After you click Compufix 8 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Compufix 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Compufix 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fischer.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\fischer\Compufix8\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Compufix 8.
8. After removing Compufix 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Compufix 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Compufix 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Compufix 8 by fischerwerke from your PC, we are not saying that Compufix 8 by fischerwerke is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Compufix 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:55:26.790