Comptabilité 2014 v11
How to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 from your computer
Comptabilité 2014 v11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Emjysoft
. Additional info about Emjysoft can be seen here
. You can get more details on Comptabilité 2014 v11 at http://www.emjysoft.com
. Comptabilité 2014 v11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Comptabilité 2014 v11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe". compta.exe is the Comptabilité 2014 v11's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.07 MB (3221544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Comptabilité 2014 v11. They take about 5.18 MB (5434937
bytes) on disk.
- compta.exe (3.07 MB)
- migration.exe (760.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.53 KB)
- unins001.exe (696.25 KB)
The current page applies to Comptabilité 2014 v11 version 201411
A way to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Comptabilité 2014 v11 is an application offered by the software company Emjysoft. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Comptabilité 2014 v11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Comptabilité 2014 v11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Comptabilité 2014 v11". If it exists on your system the Comptabilité 2014 v11 app will be found automatically. When you click Comptabilité 2014 v11 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Comptabilité 2014 v11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Comptabilité 2014 v11:
- The software company is: http://www.emjysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Comptabilité 2014 v11.
8. After removing Comptabilité 2014 v11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Comptabilité 2014 v11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Comptabilité 2014 v11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 by Emjysoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Comptabilité 2014 v11 by Emjysoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:06:50.877