Comptabilité 2014 v11
Comptabilité 2014 v11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 from your computerEmjysoft
. Additional info about Emjysoft can be seen here
. You can get more details on Comptabilité 2014 v11 at http://www.emjysoft.com
. Comptabilité 2014 v11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Comptabilité 2014 v11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe". compta.exe is the Comptabilité 2014 v11's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.07 MB (3221544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Comptabilité 2014 v11. They take about 5.18 MB (5434937
bytes) on disk.
- compta.exe (3.07 MB)
- migration.exe (760.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.53 KB)
- unins001.exe (696.25 KB)
The current page applies to Comptabilité 2014 v11 version 201411
Comptabilité 2014 v11 is an application offered by the software company Emjysoft. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Comptabilité 2014 v11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Comptabilité 2014 v11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Comptabilité 2014 v11". If it is installed on your PC the Comptabilité 2014 v11 app will be found very quickly. When you select Comptabilité 2014 v11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Comptabilité 2014 v11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Comptabilité 2014 v11:
- The software company is: http://www.emjysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Compta\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Comptabilité 2014 v11.
8. After removing Comptabilité 2014 v11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Comptabilité 2014 v11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Comptabilité 2014 v11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 by Emjysoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Comptabilité 2014 v11 by Emjysoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comptabilité 2014 v11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:06:50.877