This page is about ComposerME 2.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ComposerME 2.2.1 from your systemControl4, Corp.
. You can find out more on Control4, Corp. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.control4.com/
if you want to read more on ComposerME 2.2.1 on Control4, Corp.'s page. ComposerME 2.2.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Control4\ComposerME221 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Control4\ComposerME221\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ComposerME 2.2.1. ComposerME.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 67.91 KB (69544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ComposerME 2.2.1. They occupy about 1.50 MB (1572705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ComposerME.exe (67.91 KB)
- jpegtopnm.exe (47.62 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (105.00 KB)
- pnmscalefixed.exe (28.72 KB)
- pnmtojpeg.exe (38.81 KB)
- Sysman.exe (192.00 KB)
- tar.exe (340.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ComposerME 2.2.1 version 2.2.1
ComposerME 2.2.1 is an application by Control4, Corp.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove ComposerME 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ComposerME 2.2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ComposerME 2.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ComposerME 2.2.1". If it exists on your system the ComposerME 2.2.1 program will be found automatically. After you select ComposerME 2.2.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ComposerME 2.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ComposerME 2.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.control4.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Control4\ComposerME221\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ComposerME 2.2.1.
8. After uninstalling ComposerME 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ComposerME 2.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ComposerME 2.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ComposerME 2.2.1 by Control4, Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ComposerME 2.2.1 by Control4, Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ComposerME 2.2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:26:21.263