Composer 2.8.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Composer 2.8.1 from your computerControl4 Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Control4 Corporation. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Control4\ComposerPro281 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Composer 2.8.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Control4\ComposerPro281\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 111.00 KB (113664 bytes) on disk and is called ComposerPro.exe.
Composer 2.8.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.25 MB (26474290
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutomationWizard.exe (127.50 KB)
- ChatBrowser.exe (31.50 KB)
- ComposerPro.exe (111.00 KB)
- DetectiveSuite.exe (97.00 KB)
- NetworkTools.exe (181.50 KB)
- Reports.exe (2.10 MB)
- Sysman.exe (293.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (714.98 KB)
- node.exe (8.96 MB)
- Director.exe (6.88 MB)
- DriverWizardServer.exe (2.17 MB)
- jpegtopnm.exe (47.62 KB)
- pnmscalefixed.exe (28.72 KB)
- pnmtojpeg.exe (38.81 KB)
- unzip.exe (245.00 KB)
- gdbus.exe (200.18 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-csource.exe (113.67 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (124.02 KB)
- gio-querymodules.exe (110.29 KB)
- glib-compile-schemas.exe (220.85 KB)
- gsettings.exe (147.01 KB)
- gst-discoverer-1.0.exe (165.80 KB)
- gst-inspect-1.0.exe (221.31 KB)
- gst-launch-1.0.exe (180.60 KB)
- gst-typefind-1.0.exe (126.67 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.97 KB)
- openvpn.exe (787.80 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.30 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994312
of Composer 2.8.1.
Composer 2.8.1 is a program offered by the software company Control4 Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Composer 2.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Composer 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Composer 2.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Composer 2.8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Composer 2.8.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Composer 2.8.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Composer 2.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Composer 2.8.1.
8. After uninstalling Composer 2.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Composer 2.8.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Composer 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Composer 2.8.1 by Control4 Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Composer 2.8.1 by Control4 Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Composer 2.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:42:04.083