Composer 2.10.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Composer 2.10.3 from your systemControl4 Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Control4 Corporation. Composer 2.10.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Control4\ComposerPro2103 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Composer 2.10.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Control4\ComposerPro2103\unins000.exe. Composer 2.10.3's primary file takes around 120.50 KB (123392 bytes) and is named ComposerPro.exe.
Composer 2.10.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.11 MB (23184002
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutomationWizard.exe (129.00 KB)
- ChatBrowser.exe (31.50 KB)
- ComposerPro.exe (120.50 KB)
- NetworkTools.exe (177.50 KB)
- Sysman.exe (305.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.14 KB)
- node.exe (8.96 MB)
- Director.exe (6.02 MB)
- dman.exe (2.07 MB)
- jpegtopnm.exe (47.62 KB)
- pnmscalefixed.exe (28.72 KB)
- pnmtojpeg.exe (38.81 KB)
- unzip.exe (245.00 KB)
- gdbus.exe (200.18 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-csource.exe (113.67 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (124.02 KB)
- gio-querymodules.exe (110.29 KB)
- glib-compile-schemas.exe (220.85 KB)
- gsettings.exe (147.01 KB)
- gst-discoverer-1.0.exe (165.80 KB)
- gst-inspect-1.0.exe (221.31 KB)
- gst-launch-1.0.exe (180.60 KB)
- gst-typefind-1.0.exe (126.67 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.97 KB)
- openvpn.exe (787.80 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.30 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.111924
of Composer 2.10.3.
Composer 2.10.3 is a program offered by Control4 Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Composer 2.10.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Composer 2.10.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Composer 2.10.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Composer 2.10.3". The Composer 2.10.3 application will be found automatically. After you click Composer 2.10.3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Composer 2.10.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Composer 2.10.3.
8. After removing Composer 2.10.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Composer 2.10.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Composer 2.10.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Composer 2.10.3 by Control4 Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Composer 2.10.3 by Control4 Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Composer 2.10.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 04:10:37.143