This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 from your systemAsiga
. Take a look here
for more details on Asiga. Please follow http://www.asiga.com/
if you want to read more on Composer 1.1.2 on Asiga's web page. Composer 1.1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Asiga\Composer directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Composer 1.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Asiga\Composer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. composer.exe is the Composer 1.1.2's main executable file and it occupies about 5.83 MB (6111744 bytes) on disk.
Composer 1.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.91 MB (6192402
bytes) on disk.
- composer.exe (5.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (78.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Composer 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
Composer 1.1.2 is a program marketed by Asiga. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Composer 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Composer 1.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Composer 1.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Composer 1.1.2". If it exists on your system the Composer 1.1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Composer 1.1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Composer 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Composer 1.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asiga.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Asiga\Composer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Composer 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Composer 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Composer 1.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Composer 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 by Asiga from your computer, nor are we saying that Composer 1.1.2 by Asiga is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Composer 1.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:10:49.320